Fire gutted shops in Munshiganj bus stand

 

21 August 2019,Wednesday,Munshiganj News. Com

Rashid Ahmad

68749355_224818408443244_5435807929481560064_nA devastating fire broke out in Munshiganj bus stand area that gutted two shops. The fire started at 7:15 am in the morning today.

67926166_2403934736388688_1791782466659287040_nTwo shops were badly gutted destroying most of the belongings of these shops. The gutted shops included a barber shop and a TV service shop.

69517925_2652853748060192_6236797189629149184_nIt is assumed that the fire originated from electric short circuit. Local people helped jointly in removing some of the belongings of these shops.

Senior commander Shafiqul Islam of Munshiganj fire station told this correspondent that the fire might be originated from electric short circuit.

District relief officials and Munshiganj sadar upazila vice chairman Nazmul Hasan Shohel visited the spot. The loss was estimated at the tune of taka 15 lacs.

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here